Glory-Hole Clean Up Sluice Gold Recovery Bucket Sluice Concentrator B07FDLZGF5

  • Model: B07FDLZGF5
  • 939 Units in Stock
Color:
    • Glory-Hole Clean Up Sluice Gold Recovery Bucket Sluice Concentrator B07FDLZGF5
    • Carlisle 36908W05 Side Press Wringer for 26-qt. and 35-qt. Mop Bucket 15 L x 11 W x 9.88 H Red B008U7W6DE
    • Rubbermaid Commercial WaveBrake Mop Bucket and Sieve Wringer Combo Institutional 35-Quart Yellow FG757900YEL B000RPB9PI
    • Set of 2- Vintage Look Metal French Market Buckets with a Burlap Label on the Front B00DB618VA
    • WHITE MAGIC 360 Spin Mop Handle Replacement B01JE0LXZW
    • Collapsible Buckets Pails Multi Purpose Foldable Buckets 5Liter 1.5 Gallons Portable Pail for Fishing Picnic Camping or Beach (Grey) B07FL9KX6P

$115.64  $48.16
Save: 58% off

Add to Cart:
Glory-Hole Clean Up Sluice Gold Recovery Bucket Sluice Concentrator B07FDLZGF5
   Rated 4.93   reviews [250]
The product shows here is available with several styles, colors and sizes.
Please leave us a message on the payment page if the option is not allow to choose.
We will ship the product as your request.

Glory-Hole Clean Up Sluice Bucket Sluice Concentrator This is not just another small under sized sluice called a concentrator! I have spent considerable time developing this new design. The materials used is all top of the line, and manufactured on state of the art machinery. The need for not just a black sand concentrator but a cleanup sluice that would recover gold in its many forms, from nuggets, pickers, flake, and even flat flakes to -100 mesh gold. Enter the Glory-hole cleanup sluice that will run con’s with a 99.8% capture rate. The Glory hole Cleanup sluice is made from ABS plastic to take the abuse of your gold mining activities. The light weight plastic allows for small harmonic vibrations, generated by the flowing water in the unit to help to settle the gold to the bottom of the “glory hole” drop riffles and allows lighter material to come to the top and wash away. The Glory hole drop riffle system is fast cleaning and maintains the proper turbulence of a “glory-hole” within the sluice box. The Glory hole drop riffle design replicates the physics of a water fall gold trap and natural cracks in the bed rock to capture nuggets and fine gold alike. Conventional Hungarian sluice riffle designs will launch the fine gold back into the waste dirt, losing the finer gold out of the end. The Glory hole sluice can be operated using a fountain or bilge pump to process your black sand concentrates. The glory hole drop riffle design will operate fine using pumps of 200-400gph. A 3/4in. garden hose fitting to the unit for a water connection. Notice that Most of The gold (97.5%) will be collected by the (Goldn bump) and the first two riffles, the remaining gold (the final 2.5%) collects in the following six drop riffles. Traditional 5 gallon buckets are at any hardware store Recommend a small garden hose ball valve Measurements: 24" x 5" x 4" MADE IN AMERICA We support our military! Combat Wounded Veteran, owned company.

Glory-Hole Clean Up Sluice Gold Recovery Bucket Sluice Concentrator B07FDLZGF5


button-top.png